Thursday, August 19, 2010

2 ways to wear the Moonspell Collection by Spell Cosmetics!


The Moonspell Collection has been one of our top-sellers for over a year! I've painted out a face chart showing 2 ways to wear it!
Look 1 on the left eye is a tone-on-tone fusion that is perfect for people who have wide set, or forward set eyes. By lining the lower lashline with Hologlow Moonlit, and creating a bolder upper eye, it is also perfect for people with rounder face shapes as it creates vertical length. The upper eye is done with Sublime on the lid, Nightshade in the crease area, with Moonlit highlighting the brow bone.
Look 2 on the right eye is my favorite option for creating a smokey dramatic look that looks amazing on deep set or narrow eyes because it expands the eye area in an outward manner. For this look, I use Moonlit in the inner corners, upper & lower lashline, sweeping it up into the brow bone. Next, I create the outer V are by using Nightshade beginning at the center of the lid & smoked into the immediate crease. I echo that pattern with Sublime blending into & over the Nightshade.
With intense eye looks, I usually create a neutral lip, so I have chosen Naked for this.
Stop over at www.spellcosmetics.com & add The Moonspell Collection to your makeup arsenal~ it's perfect for this transitional time between Summer & Fall!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd love to wear my eyeshadows when I get them :)
Just wondering if the contact us oage on the website works at the moment, I wrote twice but didn't get a reply, when before it wasn't a problem. Just looking for another way to get in touch :) x

Aim High said...

I really like this. It's subtle and versatile and can also be worn dramatically as well. That Moonlit has me wanting it big time!